viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

Future with Will

 

Positive
Contraction

I will

I'll

You will

you'll

He will

he'll

She will

she'll

It will

it'll

We will

we'll

You will

you'll

They will

they'll

 

 

Future with WILL

AFFIRMATIVE

NEGATIVE

QUESTION

I WILL READ THE BOOK

I WILL NOT READ THE BOOK

I WON´T READ THE BOOK

WILL YOU READ THE BOOK

MY BROTHER WILL TRAVEL

MY BROTHER WON´T TRAVEL

WILL YOUR BROTHER TRAVEL

MAYBE THEY´LL VISIT US THIS WEEKEND

THEY WON´T VISIT US THIS WEEKEND

WILL THEY VISIT US THIS WEEKEND?

 

Put the verbs into the correct form (future I simple). Use will.

Jim asked a fortune teller about his future. Here is what she told him:

1.  You (earn) _______________ a lot of money.

2.  You (travel) _____________ around the world.

3.  You (meet) ___________ lots of interesting people.

4.  Everybody (adore) ___________ you.

5.  You (not / have) __________ any problems.

6.  Many people (serve) ___________ you.

7.  They (anticipate) ____________ your wishes.

8.  There (not / be) __________ anything left to wish for.

9.  Everything (be) _____________ perfect.

10. But all these things (happen / only) ____________ if you marry me.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

EJERCICIOS ICFES